E-commerce Websites and Services in Luxembourg with Ubercart in Drupal 6 and Commerce in Drupal 7
Is your goal to sell product and services through a secure, easy-to-manage, online application?
We have the right solutions. Ubercart is a free, open-source e-commerce suite developed for Drupal. It has been designed with the end user in mind, focusing on usability in three key areas: store configuration, product and catalog creation, and order administration. On the front end, all major systems are configurable and integrate with the standard Drupal systems. On the back end, the settings pages and order administration pages have been designed with ease of use in mind to lower the barrier to entry for new Ubercart users.
A powerful, search engine friendly e-commerce solution coupled with Asymptotix' Social Media Strategy can significantly increase sales and ROI while reducing operational costs. Contact us today for more information.
Reference Project: Crescenzi Consulting
Crescenzi Consulting is dedicated to providing independent, cost-effective Contractor Compliance advice to the International Recruitment Arena and to Recruitment Agencies and End-User Companies specifically.
Crescenzi needed a simple online shop to sell their Country Reports. The website was done in Drupal 6 and Ubercart was integrated with Paypal. The products are downloadable PDF files. The products were edited in Adobe InDesign. Budget for such a similar project: Without knowing your specific requirements, the basic package is in the range of 5,000 - 10,000 EUR.
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Downloadable products/services or shippable products
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing.
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (Cyber Source, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.
- Much more...
Ubercart is PayPal certified and listed in PayPal's solutions directory as an e-commerce solution that integrates PayPal Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro, and Express Checkout.
Drupal 7 and Commerce
With Drupal 7 Ubercart had to be rewritten so people like Ryan Szrama build what is called Commerce for Drupal 7.
Keep in mind that Commerce for Drupal 7 is new and in beta phase: 7.x-1.0-beta3
One of the first larger scale Drupal 7/Drupal Commerce implementations in the E-Commerce space: